Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving - Gluten-free style

This may be one of my favorite weeks of the year - and my husband's favorite holiday, where cook together, go to the parade on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, and watch football (Go Green Bay!) 

I am so thankful to have a great partner in life who will do a 100% Gluten Free Thanksgiving for me, including gluten-free stuffing, mashed potato casserole, and pumpkin pie in a gluten-free crust.  I have many recipes already on my blog from year's past but here is a quick re-cap with links to all my favorites made gluten-free:


Gluten-free pumpkin pie



Gluten-free stuffing



Sweet potato casserole with marshmallows



Citrus-glazed carrots



Mashed potato casserole



Gluten-free string bean casserole



Gluten-free brined turkey



Gluten-free apple pie



What are you making this year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment